Louis Snow Anorak Tan
How it Fits
Arriving in a tan colorway, the Louis snowboard jacket from Broken Promises arrives in a half-zip anorak construction with a drawstring hood. Boasting a 10k waterproof rating, the lightly insulated silhouette is treated with a DWR finish and has critically-taped seams for added moisture-repellency. The technical look features an orange logo patch and a variety of storage options on the front, and is complete with a large flaming skeleton graphic printed on the back.
- 10K Anorak Snowboard Jacket from Broken Promises.
- DWR:100% polyester outerwear textile is treated with a durable water repellent coating for added defense against moisture.
- Waterproof rating 10,000mm: Moderate water resistance under light pressure, ideal for mild weather.
- Breathability 10,000g/m2: Moderate moisture & temperature management, suitable for resort cruising.
- Warmth Index Rating: TR 6 rating is ideal for 10 degrees to 32 degrees F.
Look & Fit:
- Modern Fit: Relaxed and loose for mobility and a layer or two but not baggy or oversized.
- Adjustable hood with toggle drawstrings and velcro closure.
- Critically-taped seams trap out moisture at the most exposed regions.
- Extra large front cargo pocket for storage.
- Chest zip pocket.
- Velcro closures at cuffs.
- Zippered underarm vents for ventilation and easy access.
- Extra oversized screen print back.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, hang to dry.
- Item pictured is size Large.