Problems Snow Jacket
How it Fits
- DWR:100% polyester outerwear textile is treated with a durable water repellent coating for added defense against moisture.
- Waterproof rating 10,000mm: Moderate water resistance under light pressure, ideal for mild weather.
- Breathability 10,000g/m2: Moderate moisture & temperature management, suitable for resort cruising.
- 60g body/sleeves, 40g hood: A low-profile synthetic insulation provides warmth, softness, and comfort.
- Warmth Index Rating: TR 6 rating is ideal for 10° to 32° F.
- Water repellent outer
- Adjustable fleece-lined drawstring hood.
- Sublimated circular script on left chest reading "Promises."
- Sublimated graphic of flaming green skull and pink script reading "I tried to help you with all of your problems but then you became one" on back.
- Printed "Broken" script on hood.
- Critically-taped seams trap out moisture at the most exposed regions.
- Zip-closure front slash pockets.
- Two interior pass pockets.
- Elastic sleeve cuffs.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, hang to dry.
- Item pictured is size Medium
- Unisex, runs smaller
- Height: 5'11" (180 cm)
- Chest: 38" (96 cm)
- Waist: 31" (79 cm)
- Inseam: 32" (81 cm)