Worst in Me Snow Jacket
How it Fits
- Waterproof rating 10,000 mm: Moderate water-resistance in light to moderate snowfall in cold dry climates or light rain.
- Breathability 5,000 g/m2: Good moisture & temperature management, suitable for resort cruising.
- Polyfill: A warm and soft synthetic insulation maintains your body's ideal core temperature.
- Screen-printed graphics on back, sleeves, and left chest.
- Zip-up front closure with snap button storm flap.
- Internal mesh goggle compartment.
- Mesh-lined zip pit vents.
- Attached hood with hidden adjustable drawcord.
- Tricot lined hand warmer pockets with zip closure.
- Hook & loop sleeve cuff adjuster tabs.
- Silky taffeta lining throughout.
- Unisex - runs bigger / more oversized.
- Female model wears M, Male model wears L